RISHI License Agreement
The Remen Institute for the Study of Health and Illness (RISHI) permits its Licensee to use the copyrighted material for the purposes of health professional education (Asset) at the institution you represent, provided that the Licensee takes all necessary steps and imposes the necessary conditions to ensure that its participants using the Asset do not commercialize or disclose the contents of it to any third person, or use it other than in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
RISHI material is protected by copyright and the property of the Remen Institute for the Study of Health and Illness (RISHI) at Wright State University. Duplication of the materials without permission from RISHI is prohibited. Please contact us for permission to copy, distribute or reprint.
Organizations shall pay to RISHI within thirty (30) days of the EFFECTIVE DATE of an Agreement a license fee.
The licensing fee covers material and support necessary to launch the RISHI program.
As a RISHI Licensee, you gain access to a variety of benefits designed to support….
Key license benefits:
- Ongoing support (briefings & access to trainings ) you need from the RISHI team with consultation visits as needed
- Experienced trainers available to conduct on-site evaluation of program.
- Discounts to RISHI training workshops
- Regional meetings: networking with peer programs from nearby institutions.
- Networking with peers at more than 100 institutions (nationally and international) for best practices and new ideas.
- Recognition: provide lapel pins & feely hearts for your programs
- Student and faculty evaluations compiled and summarized
Please contact Robert S. Copeland, Chief Operating Officer at RISHI, firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-245-7450